Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Charity Shop Finds

Hello again!

Just wanted to share a little piece of luck I had this weekend. I popped down to our local charity shop to get some birthday cards and thought I'd have a quick snoop around for anything interesting...

And I was in luck - a lady had dropped off a load of dress making fabric only the day before. I managed to snag myself about 3m of brown double knit, 3m of plaid wool fabric along with about 2m of matching silk lining...

and at least 2.5m of a petrol blue crepe fabric. All for the grand sum of £15. BARGAIN!!

Not bad for a quick trip to buy some greetings cards on a Saturday morning!

3 comments:

  1. That plaid is stunning! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a very lucky shopping day that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice bargain! You’re really lucky to find something stunning in just a quick trip. What are you planning to make out of those? Looks like you could make some lovely skirts you could use or sell at a great price. Congrats to the success of your charity shopping trip!

    Norman Watkins @ Giving Works eBay

    ReplyDelete