Oh, the lovely Amy over at Almond Rock nominated me for the One Lovely B|log award. I'm very flattered, so thanks Amy!
- House of Pinheiro: Rachael is just so lovely - and stunning to boot! I absolutely love her creations.
- Handmade Jane: One of the first blogs I started following when I first got in to sewing my own clothes, she never ceases to wow me with her makes.
- Moonbeam: Another lovely blogger I met thanks to Marie's Birmingham Blogger Meetup. She's just created the most gorgeous bridesmaid outfit!
- My Happy Sewing Place: Another one of my earliest blog finds. Debi is absolutely inspiring when it comes to vintage makes - she's currently working through all the McCalls 1940 patters!
- Lucky Lucille: I just LOVE this blog, what more can I say!
- Did You Make That: Again one of the first blogs I started reading when I got into sewing my own clothes. Karen's makes are just amazing, nuff said!
- Seamless: A great blog - Elena has pledged not to buy any new clothes and not only that, she's inspired loads of other people to jump on the pledge too - if that's not inspiring I don't know what is!
- Sew Brunswick: This is such a great blog and this lady makes some great clothes!
- Molly's Sewing and Garage Sale Adventures: Now if making your own wedding dress isn't inspiring enough for people, they obviously can't be pleased - it's something I considered for about a week and then decided it was way too much stress, so hats off to Molly!
- Aventuras de Costuras: I started following Merche during MMM '12 last year - her clothes are just amazing - plus I get to practice my Spanish at the same time when reading her blog. For those of you with no Spanish though, don't worry, she writes in English and Spanish!
Phew, so there we have it.
Thanks again Amy for the lovely nomination!