So this was actually finished about 2 weeks ago, but I only got round to stitching the back piece and stuffing it at the weekend.
This is a tapestry pattern taken from Cath Kidston's 'Stitch' book, which I found in a charity shop earlier in the year. It was very simple to sew but I tended to just do the odd row here and there which is why it's taken me so long to finish it.
It's also a lot smaller than anticipated, so if I made it again I'd probably increase the size by at least 50% again to make it a little bigger. However, it does the job of providing a comfy cushion to lean against on the sofa so I can't complain.
The front uses a variety of tapestry yarns and the back is made out of one of the fat quarters I won in Handmade Jane's blogerversary giveaway.
I have plans to use the other fat quarters for other sofa cushions when I get round to it. So THANK YOU Jane - it was the perfect giveaway prize for me!
In other news, I have another FO to post about at some point - I made a wearable muslin of Gertie's Bow Tie Blouse (sans bow tie) back before the Birmingham Blogger Meetup in November and wore it to the meet up for a bit of a 'wear-test'. I used it as a chance to have a go at my very first bound buttonholes as well as test for fit. Anyway, it stood up well and fitted so nicely that I decided to finish it off properly with a peter pan collar. So I'll post about that once it's out of the wash and ironed!