Now I've finished the Cambie Dress I can start working on the Bombshell dress again. It kind of got put on hold whilst I was finishing off stuff for my holiday. I'm planning on getting stuck in to this properly once I'm back.
The knitting hasn't moved on anywhere, but I'm taking it with me so hopefully there'll be a little more progress to show you in a couple of weeks time!
Hand-painted t-shirts. A while back Tilly posted about hand painted Breton tops. Now, I love me some stripes so tought I'd utilise the idea for making some striped vest tops to take away with me. They're mostly done - they just need to dry before setting with the iron.
- Zoe's written a really interesting post about state of sewing pattern independence companies.
- Lizzie B over at C&C has posted a great tutorial for turning trousers into skinny jeans
- Marie has finished the most amazing Hazedale dress (combination of the Hazel dress and the Londsdale dress. Go check it out.
- Another great tutoial from Colette Patterns. This time, how to add a basket weave inset to a dress / top
- Esme and the Laneway has posted a great video tutorial for a vintage inspired up-do
- There's a great inspiration post over at The Girl with the Star Spangled Heart on 1940s post war fashions