Friday, 31 August 2012

Friday Round-up #6

Hello all - another Friday round-up for you. I'm off on my long awaited summer holiday tomorrow so there won't be a Friday Round-up next week. But at least there's still one this week right?

WIP

Now I've finished the Cambie Dress I can  start working on the Bombshell dress again. It kind of got put on hold whilst I was finishing off stuff for my holiday. I'm planning on getting stuck in to this properly once I'm back.

The knitting hasn't moved on anywhere, but I'm taking it with me so hopefully there'll be a little more progress to show you in a couple of weeks time!

Hand-painted t-shirts. A while back Tilly posted about hand painted Breton tops. Now, I love me some stripes so tought I'd utilise the idea for making some striped vest tops to take away with me. They're mostly done - they just need to dry before setting with the iron.


Links

6 comments:

  1. Have. A great holiday ...the hand striped t shirts look great!! Perfect holiday wear and then you've your cambie to girl it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha thanks - I'm loving the slightly messy look to them it has to be said - perfect to wear with shorts!

      Delete
  2. I pick up projects and put them down for awhile too. And Gertie's bombshell course is one of them...I plan to finish it by Xmas. I have so many projects on the go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aiming to finish the full dress by Christmas too - What with starting a PG course next week I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it any sooner than that.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for the link! Glad you liked the independent pattern companies post. Those Breton tops look fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and no problem - it was a great post!

      Delete